Cobble Beach is a vibrant, four seasons community for active individuals and families seeking a recreational property or full-time residence. As a master-planned community, Cobble Beach features a remarkable balance between resort and residential elements.
Central to the Cobble Beach experience is the sense of belonging you feel as part of our unique community. The Nantucket-style Clubhouse acts as the social, recreational and gastronomic heart of the community, providing a place to socialize with fellow residents or entertain family and friends.
The Inn and Sweetwater Restaurant and Bar at Cobble Beach Resort and Spa were both awarded with 2016 Certificates of Excellence – accolades that reflect consistently great reviews earned on TripAdvisor.
On site amenities include:
- Nantucket-style clubhouse offers fine dining in a five-star restaurant with an extensive wine list
- Regularly planned theme nights and special events
- 10 beautifully designed guest suites at the Inn (20 beds) and The Cottages at Cobble Beach, each with two-bedrooms, wet bars, living rooms and fabulous views (21 beds)
- Resort-caliber spa with massage room, steam room, jacuzzi, and manicure and pedicure stations
- Fitness facility
- U.S. open style tennis courts
- Outdoor plunge pool
- 260 ft. day dock
- Beach club with personal watercraft racks
- Children's playground and fire pits
- 14 km of hiking trails
- 18 km of cross country ski trails
- 18 hole link style golf course
- Golf simulator
Four Season Playground
- Land: Golfing, hiking, mountain biking, relaxing on the beach. Cross-country skiiing, snowshoeing, dog sledding, ice skating, ice fishing and snowmobiling. Downhill skiing is only 45 minutes away.
- Water: Swimming, kayaking, sailing, fishing
Highly Acclaimed Golf Course
- Doug Carrick-designed 18-hole, links-style, championship golf course, tied for 11th in Canada as determined by Rolex Read More
Proximity to Cultural Events
- Tom Thomson Art Gallery, Georgian Bay Symphony, and Meaford Hall Arts & Cultural Centre
- The Historic Roxy Theatre, Grey Roots Museum, Billy Bishop House Museum
- Festival of Northern Lights, Sweetwater Music Festival, Owen Sound Salmon Spectacular, and Summerfolk Music and Craft Festival
- Owen Sound Farmers' Market every Saturday morning and the Keady Farmers' Market every Tuesday
- Location of the Cobble Beach Concours d'Elegance held in mid-September each year Read More